5-Minute Crafts is the world's largest DIY project. Recently, we became the third channel in the history of YouTube to receive the highest award – the Ruby Button. Currently, more than 70,000,000 people have subscribed to our Facebook page, and our YouTube channel has attracted more than 72,000,000 subscribers with its unique content. But we’re not going to stop there!
The project is developing rapidly, and some time ago we opened a new video studio in Limassol, Cyprus. Now we’re looking for a professional video designer wishing to join our highly skilled team, to work on our entertaining content and create videos that will be viewed by millions of followers.
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
· You understand and have a good feel for our video format;
· You confidently shoot great videos on a DSLR camera;
· You can set up the light exposure in a scene wonderfully using at least two sources of light;
· You’re proficient in editing videos using Premiere Pro;
· It will be a plus if you can also use After Effects and Photoshop;
· You’re able to speak and write in fluent English; knowledge of Russian is a bonus;
· You're ready to take a test task to demonstrate your skills.
· Think through the presentation of ideas and shoot individual short videos;
· Edit these individual short videos;
· Actively resolve any issues that may arise during the production of the video;
· Play an active part in the development of video production within 5-Minute Crafts.
· Competitive salary & additional performance-based bonuses;
· Help with relocation to Limassol (for non-residents);
· Work in a cool new office with talented co-workers and a creative atmosphere;
· Opportunities for personal & professional growth;
· A great experience working in an international company.
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com and don't forget to name your message "Video Designer for 5-Minute Crafts"!
We appreciate your interest in our roles and the company. Your CV will be reviewed carefully by our team, and if we are ready to move forward with your application, one of our recruiters will contact you and explain the next steps.
TheSoul Publishing is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We celebrate diversity and we do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We care about the privacy of our candidates and all the data you provide to us is maintained in a secure manner and kept confidential.
We eagerly await your applications :)