TheSoul Publishing is one of the largest international digital-born media publishers in the world. We are proud to create positive and smart content for 850+ millions of our followers all over the planet. With the offices in Russia, Latvia, US and HQ in Limassol, Cyprus, we work with more than 1600 team members globally.
Currently we are looking for an Office Manager to join our growing team in the new office in Latvia (Riga). We are looking for a person to take care of the smooth-running of the office, create and maintain a pleasant work environment while ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
● Serve as the point person for office manager duties including: maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, bills, shopping
● Organize the office layout and order stationery and all office equipment
● Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
● Arrange logistics of TSP visitors, relocated employees, candidates, employees from other offices visiting Riga
● Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
● Manage office budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
● Provide general support to visitors
● Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, hardware)
● Communicate with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
● Local candidate in Latvia (no relocation/visa support provided)
● Fluent English, knowledge of Russian is advantage
● Proven experience as an Office Manager, Personal Assistant or Administrative Specialist
● Proficiency in MS Office and office equipment
● Excellent time management skills, ability to multitask and prioritize work
● Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
● Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
● Sense of humour and stress-resistance
What we provide:
● A competitive salary, depending on experience & qualifications;
● Medical insurance (after first month)
● Work in a cool new office with talented co-workers and a creative atmosphere.
Please be prepared to complete a test task. The same task is given to all candidates and is aimed exclusively at verifying your organizational skills.
You can send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title "Office Manager – TheSoul Publishing Riga". In the email please tell us more about yourself and why you want to join our team, and don’t forget to attach your CV in English.
We appreciate your interest in our roles and the company. Your CV will be reviewed carefully by our team, and if we are ready to move forward with your application, one of our Recruiters will contact you and explain the next steps.
TheSoul Publishing is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We celebrate diversity and we do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other characteristics protected by law. We care for the privacy of our candidates, all the data you provide to us is maintained, protected and confidential.