TheSoul Publishing is one of the largest media publishers in the world. We create and publish hundreds of entertaining and informative articles and videos every day for 850+ million subscribers worldwide. You've probably seen our projects on YouTube, Facebook and Instagram: 5-Minute Crafts, Bright Side, AdMe, 123 GO!, Slick Slime Sam, etc. These and many other projects are the result of the hard work of our international and creative team.
We’re looking for an Ad Operations Manager who will be passionate about growth, applying new skills and jumping in wherever needed to ensure campaign success.
Location: Limassol, Cyprus / Remote
• Analyze daily/weekly/monthly programmatic inventory and revenue data to make sure we are maximizing our revenue opportunities;
• Act as a day-to-day contact for monetization partners including but not limited to DSPs, SSPs, trading desks and ad networks;
• Evaluate new providers and opportunities or enhancements to improve ad revenue;
• Pre-launch campaign QA and oversee testing and QA of creative functionality;
• Collaborate with the in-house ad-operations team to manage all aspects of our ad inventories, including but not limited to:
GAM/Prebid/TAM/Open Bidding/Mopub/Admob management;
Optimization ad networks including our Prebid partners and AdX;
Building ad optimization technology to further increase ad revenues, automate ad operations and ensure quality user experience.
• 2+ years of experience in digital advertising / digital marketing;
• Proven track record of programmatic success and driving revenue growth;
• Experience of directing/managing programmatic and indirect ad campaigns (e.g. optimizing floor prices);
• Ability to conscientiously manage and follow up on multiple concurrent tasks and handle requests with tight deadlines;
• Knowledge of GAM, GA and Prebid are a must;
• Knowledge of TAM, Mopub, Admob are a plus;
• English level – Upper-intermediate.
• A competitive salary and benefits;
• Location – Limassol or remote working in a European time zone;
• Great opportunities to grow and develop your skills in an international and creative team.
You can apply for this position here: https://form.asana.com?k=odzUWSjz2b6RBpWPFzazng&d=1198560554435486
We appreciate your interest in our roles and the company. Your CV will be reviewed carefully by our team, and if we are ready to move forward with your application, one of our recruiters will contact you and explain the next steps.
TheSoul Publishing is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We celebrate diversity and we do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We care about the privacy of our candidates and all the data you provide to us is maintained in a secure manner and kept confidential.