TheSoul Publishing is one of the largest media publishers in the world. We create and publish hundreds of entertaining and informative articles and videos every day for 850+ million subscribers worldwide. You've probably seen our projects on YouTube, Facebook and Instagram: 5-Minute Crafts, Bright Side, AdMe, 123 GO!, Slick Slime Sam, etc. These and many other projects are the result of the work of our international and creative team.
We have an effective and fast-developing brand partnerships program, and we actively advertise products, services, and brands in our video content.
We are working on ambitious projects, so we’re inviting cool 3D animators to join our friendly team to help us implement thousands of completely new ideas!
Here are just a few of the projects that are eagerly awaiting their creators:
Work cool, work fast, work efficiently – these are our main rules!
- Working with both realistic and exaggerated character animation in Blender on projects at various levels;
- Improving animation after application of the motion capture system (correction of intersections, hyperbolization, adding emotions);
- Suggesting your solutions for improving animation and acting out (it is appropriate to improvise);
- Working with cameras; foreshortening.
What we expect from candidates:
- Understanding how animation rigs and animation tools work in Blender;
- Strong skills in character keyframe 3D animation (at least 1 year);
- Availability of a portfolio (collect up to 2-3 minutes of your best scenes in one file that demonstrate your abilities);
- Knowledge of the basics of classic animation;
- Knowledge of the basic foundations of artistic composition;
- The ability to feel and build the rhythm of the scene;
- The ability to work in a team, attention to detail, accuracy, perseverance;
- Compliance with deadlines.
The advantages for you will be:
- Experience in modeling and rigging;
- Experience of working on high-level animation projects;
- Experience in preparing scenes for rendering, compositing.
What we offer:
- Work as part of an international team (over 1,800 people), loyal and creative colleagues (illustrators, screenwriters, sound engineers).
- The ability to work from anywhere you find inspiration (a remote work format);
- A comfortable work schedule: you can plan your working day yourself, the main thing is to stick to deadlines.
- A stable income.
- Growth and rotation between projects.
- Help from an experienced mentor and colleagues.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and portfolio! And be sure to recommend us to your friends: there are enough vacancies for everyone!
We appreciate your interest in this vacancy and our company. Your CV will be reviewed carefully by our team, and if we are ready to move forward with your application, one of our recruiters will contact you and explain the next steps.
TheSoul Publishing is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We celebrate diversity and we do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We care for the privacy of our candidates and all the data you provide to us is maintained, protected, and confidential.